A Complete Soutions for Agri-Producers
Dharti Ka Doctor (DKD)
The Most Cutting-Edge And Innovative Technology With A Traceability Mechanism For Evaluating Soil Health. DKD Is A Patented Technology That Includes The GEO Referenced Soil Sample Storage Pouch And Process Of Soil Testing (202111056212), Rapid Soil Testing Kit (201911012091), And Soil Testing System (201911012148).
Features of DKD
- Centralized Control
- Dynamic Role And Permission Feature
- Data Analytics
- Task Assigning For Field Work Force
- Secure & Restricted Access
- OTP-Based Authentication
- Different Types Of User Interface Within One App
- Separate Dashboards For Different Users
- Ability To Work Offline
Managing Workflow Roles
- Data based on state, district, block, village and khasra
- Block-wise data
- Total villages & khasra
- Total pending number of soil samples
- Village level data
- List of assigned users
- Pending & processed soil samples with reports
- Option to call user using mobile number
- Tracking of work progress
- Data insights of soil health
- List of assigned villages
- ocation finder for assigned Khasra
- Create new soil sample file
- Enter associated data
- List of collected soil samples
- List of pending and completed soil samples
- Option to scan soil sample barcode
- Enter soil test data
- Generate soil report
Soil Testing and Fertilizer Recommendation
Harit- Kranti Uses A Three-Component Approach- Dharti Ka Doctor Soil Testing Kit, Dharti Ka Doctor App And Harit Kranti For Fertilizer Recommendation. The Approach Is Based On An Integrated Consideration Of All Parameters (Agro Climate, Type Of Soil, Soil Test Report, Crop, Season, And Weather Status). For Traceability Of Fertilizer Sales, B-POS And B-DMS Can Be Installed In Agrochemical Retail Outlets And Manufacturers, Respectively. Farm ID-Based Fertilizer Purchase Allows To Track Fertilizer Consumption At The Farm Level. Harit-Kranti Is A Patented Technology That Includes The Unique ID / Code System For Farms (202111059180), Digital System To Manage Farmer, Agriculture Land And Crop (202111039484), And Digital Agriculture System (202011056765).
- Barcoded Pouch Named Mrida Sangrah Thalley For GPS Tagged Soil Collection.
- Testing 15 Parameters By Dharti Ka Doctor (DKD)
- Recommendation For Chemical/Organic/Mixed Fertilizers Based On Soil, Area, Agroclimatic Zone By Harit Kranti App.
- Transparency And Traceability In Fertilizer Sale Through B-POS.
- Soil Health
- Seed Selection
- Fertilizer Recommendation
- Farm Mechanization
- Irrigation Planning and Management, Weather
- Crop Health and Diseases
- Post-harvest Management
Digitizing Agri-Land Holding Records
Creation Of A Unique Farm ID; Linking Farm ID With Land Parcel’s Longitude And Latitude Coordinates; Geo- Referenced Cadastral Maps; Linking To Ownership (Family Register, Voter Id, Ration Card, And Other Associated Databases), Schemes, Loans, Insurance.
- Benefits the government’s Digital India agenda as well as the general public.
- Solution to all land concerns such as Real-time land ownership.
- Reduction of heavy and time-consuming paperwork.
- Integration with Central & State Govt. Programs, Schemes & training available for farmer benefits.
Crop Yield Prediction
Benefits to the Farmers
- Suitable Crop Selectionv
- Crop Health Status
- Crop Yield Prediction
- Local Agro-Market Rates
Benefits to the Government
- Management of Agriproduce surpluses and shortages.
- Management of the Food Supply
- Data-driven Decision Making
Annadata is a multi-layered agricultural commodities marketplace. It connect farmers, FPOs, traders, and mandis on a single platform for trading of agricultural products. Annadata is a patented technology that includes the Multilayer Marketing Platform (202111056213), Multipurpose Platform for Buyers, Sellers and other Stakeholders (202011024818).
Features of ANNADATA
- Multi-layered & user-friendly online marketplace for agri-commodities
- An auction/bidding or fixed price based trading platform for agricultural products.
- Distance-based sellers filtration for agri-product procurement.
- Nearby warehouses for agri-product storage.
- All-in-one solution for farmers, traders, FPOs and mandis.
- Establish direct connections without any intermediaries.
- Enhances market accessibility and facilitate to sell or buy at local or national level.
- Real-time mandi rate updates.
- Increases profitability of all stakeholders through transparency and competitiveness.
Benefit to Farmers & FPOS
- Transparency in trading operations
- Single platform for pan India access
- Accessibility in regional languages
- Real-time market intelligence for informed decisions
- Better price discovery through auctions
- Location-specific mandi rates
- Access to warehousing &
- logistics facilities
Benefit to Farmers & FPOS
- Comprehensive and integrated marketplace
- Pan India trading facilities
- Access to quality assessment of commodities
- Linkage to logistics & warehousing facilities
Benefit to Farmers & FPOS
- Commodity insights through MIS
- Qualitative knowledge of various commodities
- Access at regional as well as national level
- Real-time monitoring of market operations
- Automated billing & accounting services
- Single User Interface Access
- Price Wise Product Optimization
- Distance Wise Product Location
- Stock Wise Product Visualization